Welcome to the American Recruiters #JobSquad!
Even if you’re NOT actively looking for a job – We can connect and YOU can earn
a cool $500 cash REFERRAL REWARD in the process!
View Our Open ‘Direct Hire’ Positions
Use these quick search links to view the ‘permanent/direct hire’ job searches in our most popular specialty areas.
You can also use the Search bar at the bottom of the page to customize your job search.
Interested In Temporary, Interim or Contract Work?
- Use this REGISTRATION FORM to submit your information and to let us know your areas of specialty and where you’re located. Resume upload required.
Job Search Tools To Maximize Efficiency
- Use our easy Job Search tools to search job opportunities by Job Title, City, State or keywords in your industry.
- Save Your Searches to track your preferred jobs, or Skip the Search to simply upload your resume so that your information is uploaded into our database.
- Once you find the job that fits your qualifications and goals, be sure to click APPLY, and upload your resume, so that our teams know you’re qualified and ready to discuss your opportunities.
Customize Your Job Search
Professional Resume Services to Present Your Best You
We have a Certified Professional Resume Writer on staff, who is a tenured member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers.
Heather, our talented resume professional, began writing resumes in 1998 while recruiting for a temporary placement agency. Her legendary career includes work in the human resource departments of various renowned companies including a Big 4 accounting firm, major publishers and a world-renowned stock exchange. She also has eight years of experience writing legal interpretations for publicly traded companies. Yes, she’s THAT GOOD!
Get your resume swagger on by getting yourself Professionally Resume’d and be sure to put your best you on the page.
- Resume Writing or Updates – Freshen up your documents or get a whole new fresh start.
- Cover Letters – Introduce yourself the right way and get the attention your qualifications and experience deserve.
- Professional Bios and more – Position your social media bios so that you are presenting a professional impression to potential employers.
- Get The Facts in the Resume Services Q&A’s – Get more information about the process, the options and more.