Why Job Seekers Trust American Recruiters:
For over 37 years, our uniquely talented #JobSquad of recruiting professionals, have selectively partnered with, and successfully connected the best Job Seekers with the best facilities and employers all across the nation. Working exclusively with people and entities who are committed to delivering and obtaining the highest levels of success in their industry and local communities. American Recruiters is able to differentiate ourselves by working to understand the big picture and then developing #Better strategic solutions on both sides of every potential placement.
We’re “all-in” to help you to #beBetter.
Even if you’re NOT looking – We want to connect with you and get to know who you know. And by the way, YOU can earn a cool $500 cash REFERRAL REWARD in the process!
View Our Open Positions
We can find you a better job opportunity with great healthcare or non-healthcare employers.
Interested In Temporary, Interim or Contract Work?
- Use this REGISTRATION FORM to submit your information and to let us know your areas of specialty and where you’re located. Resume upload required.
Job Search Tools To Maximize Efficiency
- Use our easy Job Search tools to search job opportunities by Job Title, City, State or keywords in your industry.
- Save Your Searches to track your preferred jobs, or Skip the Search to simply upload your resume so that your information is uploaded into our database.
- Once you find the job that fits your qualifications and goals, be sure to click APPLY, and upload your resume, so that our teams know you’re qualified and ready to discuss your opportunities.
Customize Your Job Search
Professional Resume Services to Present Your Best You
We have a Certified Professional Resume Writer on staff, who is a tenured member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers.
Heather, our talented resume professional, began writing resumes in 1998 while recruiting for a temporary placement agency. Her legendary career includes work in the human resource departments of various renowned companies including a Big 4 accounting firm, major publishers and a world-renowned stock exchange. She also has eight years of experience writing legal interpretations for publicly traded companies. Yes, she’s THAT GOOD!
Get your resume swagger on by getting yourself Professionally Resume’d and be sure to put your best you on the page.
- Resume Writing or Updates – Freshen up your documents or get a whole new fresh start.
- Cover Letters – Introduce yourself the right way and get the attention your qualifications and experience deserve.
- Professional Bios and more – Position your social media bios so that you are presenting a professional impression to potential employers.
- Get The Facts in the Resume Services Q&A’s – Get more information about the process, the options and more.