Finding the right way to market one’s private dining space can be tricky. “That’s a funny thing,” Scott Shor at Edmund’s Oast says, “we don’t really go out of our way to market.” Instead of paid advertising, the restaurant group relies on its reputation as a dining destination, which is built from the restaurant, bottle shop, brewery, and all the events those spaces host. Edmund’s Oast also naturally benefits from its location in tourist-heavy Charleston. Word of mouth is key, and Shor’s goal is for repeat business. “When we get a corporate client in, if we nail it and they’re very happy, they’re going to come back for more,” he says. Ben & Jack’s in New York City takes a different approach: “It’s outreach, that’s the No. 1 thing,” Admir Alibasic says.“If you just open up the space and expect people to start calling and emailing for private parties, that’s going to take a while.” Marketing to corporate clients and through Facebook is a must, he says. “You have to utilize those outlets. Everything helps, from email blasts to a text message based system, social media.”Alibasic alsosuggests looking into marketing through Google, so the restaurant pops to the top when someone searches “private dining.” “That’s a big boost,” he says.
- Who We Are
"…to be the highest quality provider of human capital to our clients.”
- What We Do
Human Captial Management Solutions That Work
Being Better often requires assistance from others who can help get your there.
Welcome Job Seekers
Our #JobSquad has assembled everything Job Seekers need, to beBetter.
- Job Seekers
Our #JobSquad has assembled everything Employers need, to beBetter.
Ways for you to beBetter
Tips, tools and perspectives for job seekers, employers as well as general information on ways to beBetter.
Get Connected:Connect easily with our Corporate Office or with any of our Franchise locations.
Corporate Office, Coral Springs, FL
(954) 493-9200 email@example.com
(770) 433-2220 firstname.lastname@example.org
(312) 780-7510 email@example.com
(954) 990-4545 firstname.lastname@example.org
(888) 611-8084 email@example.com
(954) 906-5186 firstname.lastname@example.org
New Hartford, NY
(315) 507-3721 email@example.com
(864) 900-2144 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search Jobs
- Director of Perioperative ServicesJob Title: Nurse Director of Perioperative Services About Us ...
- Project Manager-Texas-Commercial Foodservice Culinary DesignProject Manager - Texas - Commercial Foodservice Culinary...
- PHARMACY DIRECTOR/MANAGERPHARMACY MANAGER/DIRECTOR ...
- Director of Perioperative Services
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.